Consult the medication dictionary to quickly obtain detailed information
We are open on Thursday June 24. To find your store's opening hours, click here.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
There’s no need to spend a fortune to find a great Valentine’s Day gift. Nothing says “I love you” like a personalized homemade gift.
Start by picking your best Instagram (or traditional) photos that feature you and your loved one. Print them out. For a retro effect, opt for a square format.
1. First, pick your favourite pictures from the ones you printed. The best way to get a uniform result is to use the same format for all your photos: standard, square or Polaroid.
2. Shape the coat hanger into a heart. It will serve as a frame for your photos. Don’t worry about creating a perfect shape. What counts is that it’s unique!
3. If you want, you can paint your clothespins to add a touch of colour. Use acrylic or poster paint and set aside so they can dry. Another idea is to use a gel pen to write words of love on your clothespins.
4. Put your photos in the heart and attach them with the clothespins. To make the final result more solid, secure your pictures together with the white glue or reusable adhesive.
5. Decorate your heart with a nice ribbon and you’re all set!
Your message has been sent.