What could be more festive than bright red lips for the Holidays? It’s discreet yet radiant and will highlight your best features without stealing the show.
1. Unify and illuminate your eye area by applying a pink, iridescent eye shadow to your entire upper eyelid—first with your finger, then with a brush. You can also apply your eyeliner using a fine brush.
2. Complete your eye makeup by applying two coats of mascara to your upper eyelashes. Be sure to highlight the central area of your eyes to create that wide-eyed look.
3. Fill in your eyebrows using a micro-brow pencil, following the direction of hair growth. Then brush with a wand to soften the pencil line.
4. Boost your natural radiance by dabbing on a little gel-cream blush to your cheekbones.
5. To really ensure success, apply a little deep red to your lips with a sponge or a brush. Finish the look by tracing a line around the contour of your lips to add definition and avoid having your lipstick bleed.
Create a natural-looking flush of color, instantly.