No matter what your style is, you can get an elegant hairstyle for your Holiday party. Here are a few ideas that will wow your friends and family.
THE MESSY BUN
This variation on the low bun gives any look a casual elegance.
- Apply a volumizing powder in well-brushed hair to give it body and make it easier to comb. For even more volume, it is possible to scrunch it with your hands or even to tease it a little.
- Tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Wrap the hair loosely around the base of the ponytail. Secure it with pins while making sure are to let out some wicks.
- Adjust the hairstyle: extract wicks around the face. If necessary, spray some polishing spray to add shine.
THE TWISTED PONYTAIL
Both simple and glamourous, this twist is a no brainer.
- Wash your hair and wring it out. Then apply straightening cream.
- Blow-dry your hair in small sections with the help of a round brush.
- Part your hair down the middle and use your fingers to twist the two strands that frame your face. Secure these twists behind your head with flat hair clips.
- Gather up your hair into a low ponytail and spray long-lasting hairspray over your entire head.
THE BRAIDED CROWN
Romantic, distinguished... the high braid offers the best of all possible worlds! It is worn smooth, tamed, or slightly ruffled, for effortless chicness.
- Spray the hair with a texturizing spray and tease at the top of the skull for optimal volume.
- Start the braid on one side of the head by offsetting the natural part. Braid according to the "French" method: separate the hair in three equal strands and add hair to each strand as you move along crossing the strands.
- Go around the head, until you do not have any more hair to add, then secure the braid with a clear elastic.
- Attach the end of the braid to the top of the head by hiding the elastic under the hair. Pull on the sides to inflate and loosen the hairstyle.
- For a foolproof style, use hairspray.
Christmas Eve with the family, office party, formal evening... you can wear the XXL bun for any occasion!
- Tease all the hair. Isolate strands of 2 to 3 cm wide and bring hair back to the root with a comb. If necessary, work the texture with a volumizing powder.
- Tie hair in a ponytail, close to the nape of the neck, with a clear elastic. Pull lightly as needed to fluff, and brush on the top, without pressing too much, to clear tease marks.
- Use pins to gather hair into a relatively tight bun.
- Spray a light hairspray to ensure a hold while preventing the hairstyle to sag.
Good news, the soft waves that appeared on Gucci runways look great on both the stage and the streets.
- Wash your hair with a curling shampoo to stimulate natural curls.
- After applying a small dab of curling mousse, dry your hair with your head down using a diffuser.
- With your fingers, brush your hair to mess up any perfect waves.
Tied? Loose? With the half-up, no need to choose!
- Smooth the hair with a round brush, without straightening it too much, in order to eliminate frizz.
- Isolate hair on the top of the head, next to the temples. Tease more or less generously, depending on the desired volume, strand by strand. If needed, add a pinch of texturizing powder before combing. Make sure to tease from underneath to maintain a uniform appearance.
- Gather the teased locks by tying them with a clear elastic.
- If desired, create curls in the loose hair with a large curling iron.
24-hour curl control even in humidity. Nano technology: extra-smooth tourmaline ceramic surface for superior performance. Anti-frizz protection: natural ions reduce frizz for shiny healthy-looking hair. True ceramic heater for instant, even heat-up and recovery. Long-lasting silky curls. 30-second heat-up.
STRAIGHT AND SLEEK
Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. The proof? This ultra-sleek style is modern and elegant.
- Wash your hair with a smoothing shampoo and conditioner
- Apply a pea-sized dab of nourishing and protecting BB cream and blow-dry your hair with a flat brush.
- Straighten your hair with a flat iron and use a shine spray.