Your roots are in for a surprise! Our tutorial has everything you need to know to retouch your roots between colourings! Just follow the guide!
- Part your hair into four sections: first vertically, by following an imaginary line from your nose to your neck; then horizontally, from ear to ear.
- Apply the colour strand by strand, starting at the front of your head. To maximize the effectiveness of the colour, use thinner groups of strands. Here’s a tip: if you can’t see through the strands of hair, take a smaller bunch. Test with your fingers to make sure the colour is evenly distributed, especially in the back where you can’t see well.
- Make sure you apply the colour to your roots only: if you go over parts you’ve coloured in the past, your hair may become too dark.
- To avoid staining your forehead and temples, just apply little petroleum jelly as a protective barrier along the edges of your roots.
- Once all your roots are covered, spritz a little water onto your head and run a detangling comb through your hair to comb it without removing the colour.
- Emulsify gently, as if you were shampooing, then leave for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the contrast between the colour you’re using and your natural hair shade.
- Rinse with lukewarm water (it it’s too hot, you’ll wash out the colour), then style as usual.
THE classic hair colour line providing reliable results and easy to use.
Oxidizing Emulsion, ideal for colouring hair with Crema Color shades as well as for mixing with Solfine lightening products