Doe eyes and peach complexion: the secrets of a romantic look
Video in French only
Video in French only
A fashion and decorating expert, blogger Priscilla Ventura is equally passionate about beauty.This young mother's signature look? Enhanced eyes, fresh skin and a touch of blush pink, her favourite colour. Follow the steps to reproduce this versatile makeup that takes you from office to cocktails.
1. For softer, more supple skin, gently exfoliate with a damp Konjac sponge. A few minutes to spare? Apply a charcoal sheet mask. When it touches the skin, it releases thousands of purifying oxygen microbubbles. A real energy shot! Now all you need is a thin layer of day cream: hydration is essentialfor smooth makeup.
2. Once the cream is well absorbed, apply a corrective primer to the face. This moisturizing product enables your makeup to last longer while smoothing imperfections. Simply choose the colour you need: green for redness, pink for signs of tiredness, peach or coral for imperfections and pigment spots, lavender for yellowish complexions. No particular needs? Opt for a neutral, slightly pearlescent shade that subtly captures the light.
3. For your foundation, choose a light and velvety product, with a colour resembling that of your skin. Apply the foundation with a brush, then use an illuminating concealer to emphasize your eyes - and, if necessary, reliefs such as cheekbones or chin: anti-fatigue action guaranteed!
4. Finally, define the contours of your face with a little bronzer. Take care to remove the excess by tapping the brush on the back of your hand: you want to keep a natural look! Then move over the temples, cheekbones and jaw in a continuous motion, from top to bottom, drawing a 3.
5. Apply a light eyeshadow in shades of beige or champagne to the eyelid. For radiance and depth, add brown eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelid. Looking for an even more intense look? Use a black eyeliner pencil to draw a line along the root of the upper lashes, close to the inner eyelid.
6. And the eyebrows? Give them body with a pencil close to their natural shade. Brush them to get the desired shape, then fill in using small strokes, from the outside to the inside. Use a brush to blend the lines.
7. The final touch? Magnetic false lashes. After letting a layer of mascara dry (essential for a strong support!), position a first row over the upper lashes and adjust to the shape of the eye. Align the second row under the eyelashes: magnetized, it will be attached to the top row.
8. To give a final boost to your look, apply a little golden illuminator on the top of the cheekbone, then blend toward the temple and forward. If necessary, highlight other strategic areas, such as the bridge of the nose, nostrils and chin.
9. Finish off with a nude lipstick in a blush pink shade. For a long-lasting hold, favour a matte texture.
SOS Primer’s fluid texture guarantees easy application with no “mask” effect for a natural effect and comfortable skin all day long.
With its mattifying effects, the Personnelle Cosmetics Pressed Powder will even out your skin and set your makeup.
Enhance your look with Personnelle Cosmetics Eyeliner. Its creamy texture is easy to apply and blend, for a perfect line every time. The colour is richly pigmented.
Total Temptation Shadow + Highlight palette colours, shades and defines the eye area and highlights the cheeks.
To achieve a glamorous look for an evening out, a pair of false eyelashes is a must. Nothing beats the allure of long black lashes.