Steel, pearl, charcoal, taupe, greige…every shade of grey is hot this season. Timeless and sophisticated, grey can be used to create a smoldering smoky eye, define your lower lashes or give that wow factor to your nails. Some top picks to help you rock this spring trend.
There are so many shades of grey to choose from and almost any woman can rock dark grey, especially those who have hazelnut, brown or black eyes. This shade is perfect for creating a smoky eye with a colour other than black. Women with blue or green eyes can opt for a lighter grey with hints of blue or silver, or use a liner to define their lower and upper eyelids.
- Personnelle Cosmetic’s Obscurité palette offers 10 different satiny shades, from pure white to navy to dark grey—all perfect for making your eyes pop.
- Lise Watier’s Les Charbons Quatuor Eyeshadow Quartet comes with 4 shades that can be layered for a dramatic look.
- L’Oréal Paris’ Colour Riche Luminous Ombrés in Incredible Grey, a collection of colours that can be applied dry, or wet for even more intensity.
- Personnelle Cosmetic’s Liquid Liner in charcoal is a long-lasting, water-based formula that dries quickly. The brush allows you to trace an ultra-fine or thick line.
- L’Oréal Paris’ Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in charcoal glides on smoothly for an intense look that lasts up to 16 hours. Suitable for sensitive eyes or women who wear contact lenses.
Create a bold cat eye with the Personnelle Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner! The soft tip enables precise application with no mess. The ultra-pigmented colour stays intense and striking all day long.
- Personnelle Cosmetic’s nail polish in Stellar is easy to apply and dries quickly, leaving a gorgeous finish in its wake.
- Essie offers three sexy shades of grey: Smokin’ Hot, a sassy grey, Miss Fancy Pants, an elegant greige, and Cocktail Bling, a gorgeous grey with hints of violet.
- Revlon Nail Art Shiny Matte, a two-sided bottle with one side rocking a sophisticated matte and the other boasting a shiny shade, is perfect for drawing patterns on your nails. For example, Leather and Lace combines dark grey with silver, while Khaki Satin is all bout matte grey and shiny purple.