Consult the medication dictionary to quickly obtain detailed information
Don’t forget, we’re open on May 20th.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
Cellulite does not discriminate: it affects most women, no matter their body type, weight or age. But what is it exactly? Is it possible to eliminate it? The answers here.
… an accumulation of fatty cells under the skin on the buttocks, thighs and stomach. These cells, called adipocytes, swell when they store fat and press against the “net” of collagen fibers, which causes cellulite to appear. When they become bigger, these cells compress the blood veins and hinder their capacity to eliminate toxins and get rid of water: the skin then appears coarser and dimpled.
It’s almost impossible to get rid of cellulite, but healthy lifestyle habits can greatly diminish its appearance. You should avoid refined sugars and salt which can lead to the accumulation of fatty tissue and water retention. And for its part, regular physical exercise improves blood flow which in turn can make it easier for the body to get rid of toxins and fat.
Some products can also reduce the dimpling caused by cellulite. And they act in different ways. By targeting adipocytes under the skin and stimulating blood circulation, they can help dislodge fat so it can be eliminated from the body naturally. In doing so, they help restore the elasticity of the collagen fibers, making the skin feel smooth and youthful again. To help these products work their magic, try the “palpate and roll” technique.
This type of massage penetrates into the deepest layer of skin where lipocytes form. The goal: to unclog skin tissue and stimulate the elimination of fat... all in just 3 or 4 minutes. Want to become a pro? Here's the secret in 5 steps:
1. First, warm your skin. Place a small dab of anti-cellulite cream in the centre of your palms, then place your hands on either side of your knee with your thumbs touching. Move your hands up your thigh while exerting light pressure on your leg.
2. Next, place both hands on the outside of your hip then pull the skin towards the centre. It's an easy way to get the best grip on your skin.
3. Begin massaging. Grab a fold of skin between your hands and pull it towards the centre while kneading the skin, like you would with dough. Use the same technique on your stomach or buttocks as needed.
4. Then, using your thumb and index finger, grab a small fold of skin just above your knee and roll it upwards. Repeat until you've covered the entire area desired. Make sure you work from the bottom up, to avoid loosening muscle tissue.
5. For the inside of your thigh, grab the skin with both hands and apply a twisting motion as though you were wringing a towel. But remember: be gentle!
Caution: the technique can be painful, especially the first few times it's applied. Adjust the amount of pressure used so you don't suffer too much. If you don't feel competent with the technique, there are a number of massage tools that can help you get the same effects.
How often should you be massaging your skin? For intensive anti-cellulite treatments, do it daily during or after your shower. If you're trying to maintain your skin, three times a week should be sufficient.
Reduce appearance of cellulite by stimulating collagen production. Reshape and contour your body with HT technology for former curves.
Significant slimming; intense smoothing.
Anti-cellulite contouring expert
Are you looking for firmer-feeling and smoother skin while reducing the look of cellulite? The Nivea Q10 Firming Cellulite Gel firms the skin through moisturization and reduces the look of Cellulite! How does this innovative formula work? Enriched with Q10, this powerful formula gives firmer-feeling skin within two weeks. L-Carnitine helps visibly reduce the appearance of aging. In addition, Natural Lotus extracts helps the Skin appear firm and visibly younger. All our powerful Q10 plus products are enriched with the Q10 coenzyme to help our formula improve the feel of skin firmness.
Your message has been sent.