Lucky you! With brown eyes, you can wear almost any colour of eye makeup. Here are 5 makeup ideas for you.
For a softer look
Go for rose-coloured makeup, for example a nude or violet shade.
- Lux Cream Eyeshadow and Liner, by Marcelle. An eye pencil that combines an eyeshadow and liner, it allows for a quick and precise application.
To enhance your look
Use chocolate tones and shades like dark grey, pearly white, plum, navy blue or black.
- Mineral Eyeshadow Duo, Ultra Violet, by Lise Watier. A dynamic duo that blends two shades of plum.
For a glamorous look
Metallic shades like bronze, silver and copper will look amazing on you, and will really bring out the warmer shades in your eyes.
- Color Appeal Chrome Shine, Starry Night 170, by L’Oréal. A shimmery eyeshadow that will make your eyes sparkle.
For an original look
Opt for less conventional shades like emerald green. Such an intense colour will really help to bring out hazel eyes.
- Infallible Matte Finish Eyeshadow, Smoky Green 29, by l’Oréal. A deep green that will make you feel like the queen of style.
For a sophisticated look
Dare to wear a smokey eye. You can get a classic smokey eye look using dark grey or black eyeshadow, or be even bolder and opt for bluish tones.
- Color Design Eye Brightening Shadow and Liner Palette, Midnight Rush, by Lancôme. A mix of five eyeshadows, perfect for a smouldering effect worthy of the red carpet.