These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Jean Coutu.
Are you inconvenienced by a wart? A member of the nursing staff can work to remove it using various treatments. The procedure only lasts a few minutes and can be done at the pharmacy.
Treatments generally offered in pharmacy are cantharidin (Cantharone) or liquid nitrogen cryotherapy.
The main contraindications to the treatment of warts by the nurse are as follows, depending on the treatment:
- Cantharidin (Cantharone) :
- Weakened immune system (immunosuppression)
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- Liver problems
- Circulatory disorders
- Liquid nitrogen cryotherapy :
- Beauty mark of uncertain appearance
- Cancer lesions
Please contact your pharmacy for further details.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Book an appointment
Find a pharmacy offering this service