These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Jean Coutu.
Vaccination is the best form of prevention to avoid the spread of the highly contagious influenza virus. The flu is associated with high risks of complications and with many deaths during the year. This is why it is all the more important to be vaccinated if you fall within one of the following groups:
- children from 6 months to 17 years of age affected by certain chronic diseases
- people affected by certain chronic diseases (heart or lung conditions, diabetes, kidney disorders, HIV, etc.)
- pregnant women affected by certain chronic diseases, regardless of the stage of pregnancy
- healthy pregnant women, in the second or third trimester
- people over the age of 75
- people living under the same roof as a baby under the age of six months
- people living under the same roof as a person at a high risk of complications, and
- healthcare workers
For patients from Quebec, you must make an appointment HERE.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Book an appointment
Find a pharmacy offering this service