This medication is typically used as a vaccine to boost the immune system. Even though you may not feel its effects, this medication takes effect after a few days.Find a Pharmacy
This medication must be administered by a health professional.
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause muscle pain;
- it may cause redness and swelling at the injection site.
- it may cause spots or redness of the skin;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your health care professional. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
Keep this product in the refrigerator and do not allow it to freeze. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you're pregnant or want to become pregnant, or if you're breastfeeding;
- If you use tobacco or cannabis or its derivatives, or if you use recreational drugs;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.