Three women of three difference ages, all with the same look!
(Video in French only)
(Video in French only)
There’s no age limit on looking radiant! And to prove it, Virginie Vandelac creates the same look with three women of different generations—all using the same products and techniques!
1. First, mix equal amounts of moisturizing foundation and light lotion and then brush a thin layer of the mixture onto your entire face. The lotion reduces the coverage of the foundation, so you’ll end up with a light, translucent finish.
2. Add a touch of concealer under your eyes, using the amount you need for the desired intensity of concealing.
Psst! Go easy with the application... it's better to use the smallest amount possible for your needs, and then add more if you need to.
3. Apply a cream blush to your cheekbones, wiping upwards towards your temples. The moisturizing texture will boost your radiance, and the colour will help create a lifting and slightly retro effect.
4. Next, work your eye areas delicately by adding a touch of blush to the outer corners of your upper eyelids and the hollows of your brow bones. Then pat a small amount of light lotion onto the centres of your eyelids and finish it off with a coat of brown mascara. This warm, soft tone goes great with natural, luminous looks.
5. Fill in your brows using a light, easy-to-apply blush to enhance your eyes and add definition where needed. Make sure you set the colours with a gel that keeps them in place and creates an upward lift.
6. Accentuate your lips by dabbing on a little vibrant red, and then blend it in using your fingers or a brush. Complement it with a multi-reflective gloss, and your colour will create a discreet accent that adds radiance to your complexion.
7. To complete the look, apply a bit of loose, fine-textured powder to certain areas, especially your cheekbones and eyelids. In addition to ensuring that your makeup stays put, it will help you control the intensity of your glow.
Good to know:
Everyone loves versatile looks! But it’s good to keep in mind certain types of products and certain application techniques that are most appropriate for your age. For example, if you have more mature skin, you might want to keep these pointers in mind:
Inspired luxury and elegance, this blendable cheek stick gives you natural-looking flushed cheeks in one swipe.
A practical eyebrow kit that allows you to sculpt and style your brows to create a look that is well-defined and structured or subtle and natural.