Adding a bit of variety to your hairstyle when you have short hair can be a bit of a challenge you might think you don’t have as many options as someone with long hair. But with these ideas, you’ll be able to change up your look and adopt the latest trends.
The dishevelled look
An easy and unpretentious “just got out of bed” look, this style remains one of our favourites.
- Dampen your hair
- Heat a styling cream or paste for short hair in the palm of your hands, then apply to your hair, from back to front.
- Work on the tips by twisting them.
A classic and feminine style for anyone with a romantic soul.
- Separate your hair into strands that measure about 5 cm in width.
- Curl each strand with a wide-barrel curling wand, but don’t curl all the way to the roots
- Use hairspray for long-lasting hold
We’re lucky and our hair curl naturally?
- Simply apply a good gel for curly hair.
- Dry with a diffusor by tussling your curls.
- Soften the curls by brushing them gently for a more natural look.
Eliminates up to 100% of frizz 30 heat settings 30 second heat-up Bonus, insulatedgloves gives true heat protection
The “wet look”
As seen on recent runways, the surfer “wet look” is back. To pull it off, comb a bit of pomade in your hair or use a beach waves spray.
The ombré effect
Want a more dramatic change? Then why not try DIY ombré hair for a shaded, ultra-feminine look that’s all the rage right now? We can even push the transformation further by adding a pastel shade to the new color.