Fancy costume party coming up no inspiration? No worries, here are 3 super-fast looks that are easy to create. Open your makeup drawer and get ready to transform yourself!
The Queen of Hearts
Presented by Annabelle
- Prepare your complexion. Apply a base coat, then a liquid foundation over your entire face, making sure you blend the foundation backwards, towards your neck. Then apply a white powder to accentuate certain areas, like your upper cheeks, brow bone, etc., and dab some dark cream blush onto your cheekbones.
- Apply eye makeup. Create a smoky effect by combining black, charcoal, and gunmetal grey shadows to the outer corners of your eyes and near your lower lashes. Use a bright red lip liner to fill in the centres of your eyelids, then apply a little kohl to the inner corners of your eyes. Repeat the same combination of pencils to draw cracks under your eyes as desired and finish off the look with a coat of mascara.
- Define your lips. Use a burgundy liner for a crisp outline and long-lasting wear. Finish your lines using a black liquid liner. Who says it’s only for your eyes!
Stand out like a pro by preparing your skin!
The Fiery Look
Presented by Maybelline New York
- Colour. Apply a red blush or a deep, iridescent coral to your cheekbones, above your eyebrows and over your upper eyelids. Finish with a little peach blush and a golden illuminator as desired.
- Your eyes. Draw a line along your upper lids with a soft felt-tip liquid liner, then extend it generously outwards in an upward curve. Cover your lashes with a coat or two of volumizing mascara.
- Your lips. Apply a bright, creamy red to your entire mouth, then add a touch of illuminator to the centres of your lips to enhance radiance.
Color Sensational Ultimatte slim lipstick delivers more intense color with an extreme matte finish and a comfortable, lightweight feel.
After applying foundation to your entire face (to unify your complexion and add maximum radiance) ...
- Work the look. Apply pinkish or bluish shadow to your upper eyelid and along your lower lashes, using an angled brush as needed. Then dab on a touch of silver in the inner corner of your eye. You could also add false lashes for greater effect.
- Accentuate your features. Comb and fill in the eyebrows with a pencil (use a light touch), then spread a little creamy blush onto the tips of your cheekbones, blending it in with your fingertips.
- Add a few details. With a silver eyeliner, draw small spots near your temples and between your eyebrows. Top it all off by applying a pink or sheer lip gloss.
All that’s left to do is attach your unicorn horn using a headband!
Enhance your look with the Personnelle Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil. With its powdery texture and carefully selected colours, you can redefine your brows without worry. The built-in brush allows you to tame rebellious hairs and blend the colour for a more natural look.