Tweezers, scissors, brushes… there are so many tools for your eyebrows! So, which should you use, and when? We’ll get straight to the point.
For impeccable hair removal, remember these golden rules:
- When possible, remove hair right after showering: the heat dilates your pores and makes eyebrow hair softer and easier to remove.
- Do your work in a place with plenty of natural light. If needed, use a magnifying mirror. But be careful! You might want to step back a bit from time to time to ensure symmetry. Plus, when you’re too close, you might not notice that you’re removing too much!
- In terms of technique : grab each hair as close as possible to the roots and pull in the direction of growth. That way, you’ll avoid breaking hairs and getting a rough look.
- Probably the most popular tool of all, bevelled tweezers are also the most versatile. Their angled shape with wide edges and pointed tip make them perfect for leaning on the edge of the eyebrow bone or for removing stubborn hairs. Indispensable!
Our perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips allow for high precision tweezing, grabbing hairs with ease. Perfectly aligned tips and perfect handle tension allows for superior control. No makeup bag is complete without it.
- With their tapered ends, pointed tweezers are the ideal precision tool for fine or very short hairs or for those occasional ingrown ones. Caution: they’re sharp, so avoid any contact with your eyes and make sure you keep them spotlessly clean to avoid infections.
- Curved-end tweezers, which look a little like crab claws, are good for people with weaker eyesight as the edges allow for a better view of the hair you’re trying to grab, making those hard-to-get areas a little more accessible.
If long, rogue hairs are ruining the line of your eyebrows, don’t worry, there are special scissors for that, too. In addition to reducing the possibility of minor injuries, their shape is perfect for working in tight corners. Just use them carefully and ensure you don’t cut even a millimeter more than you want to.
DEFINING AND TAILORING
You only need two tools to get a perfect eyebrow line every time!
- A bottle brush. Shaped much like a mascara brush, the bottle brush was created to comb hair upward, which not only opens up the appearance of your eyes, but exposes the areas that need cutting or filling in with the help of a little fixative. It’s as easy as 1, 2…
- A bevelled brush, compatible with coloured creams and powders. Its dimensions are perfect for matching the length of your eyebrow hair and its angle helps you adjust your brushing for each area of the brow for an impeccable line.