Tired, drawn-looking traits, puffy eyelids, dark circles, bags… the contours of our eyes are merciless. So how can we make the most of them? Read on…
Attention: fragile area!
The skin around our eyes is four to five times thinner than everywhere else on our face. And, to make matters worse, it also has fewer collagen and elastin fibres, and fewer sebaceous glands, too. Extremely delicate, this area is also quite active: our eyelids accommodate roughly 10,000 blinks a day! And all of this makes conditions ideal for the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness!
Specifically formulated for women 60+, this moisturizing rosy cream with beeswax and calcium nourishes, fortifies and revitalizes skin for a refined texture.
Firms the skin, reduces pronounced wrinkles and eliminates signs of fatigue, for more luminous skin the next morning.
Recapture skin's youthful resilience with this regenerating cream specially formulated to renew the natural beauty of mature skin.
The replenishing anti-aging cream that leaves skin glowing with beauty.
A quick look at eye care.
Our usual facial treatments are much too rich for the eye area and can weigh the skin down or irritate it. So, it’s important that you follow a specialized routine, with products created specifically for this area:
- Morning and evening: choose a cream that’s rich in antioxidants and detoxifying ingredients and dab it onto your upper eyelids and the area directly under your eyes.
This will help unclog the tissues while nourishing dry skin.
Pssst! The microcirculation of blood is stimulated by the cold. So, for maximum effectiveness, use a formula with a stainless-steel applicator and keep it in the fridge between uses.
- Once or twice a week: apply a mask to your upper and lower eyelids to refresh them and quench their thirst. They also come in sheets and gels, so the choice is yours and 10 minutes is all it takes!
- Need a quick boost or an intensive anti-fatigue treatment? Leave the sheets under your eyes for 15 or 20 minutes. Their active ingredients will blend with those of your other treatments, boosting the overall effectiveness. It’s a must!
Fast-penetrating serum fights key signs of eye aging (dullness, dryness, puffiness, eye lines, dark circles). Visible age prevention. Light, intensive. Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores. Fragrance-free.
Dark circle skin-evening corrector. Brown & blue dark circles. Dullness of eye zone.
Give your skincare routine a helping hand…
Massage the area around your eyes gently several times a week, using light pressure and following the direction of lymphatic flow: starting on the inside and moving outwards.
Not sure you’ve mastered the technique? Here are a few tools that can help.
- An eye light. In addition to activating blood circulation and drainage with micro-vibrations, this device opens the pores of the skin and facilitates the penetration of skincare products.
- A jade scroll. The smaller end of this instrument is made to be rolled under the eyes. A few movements upwards and outwards, and voila!
Pssst! This roller should also stay in the fridge between uses