How to pluck
To begin, you’ll need to define the shape of the eyebrow arch. With your finger, trace a vertical line from your nostril up to the inner corner of our eye; this is where your brow should start. Next, to see where the brow should end, trace a line from the corner of your mouth to the outer corner of your eye. Pluck the hairs outside of these two lines, and repeat for the other eye.
Tip: Make sure you don’t leave a gap any wider than 1.5 cm between each brow, as this will make your nose appear wider.
How to fill them in
Start by brushing your brows in the direction of the hair growth. Take a pencil and fill in the brow, starting at the inner eye. Hold the pencil vertically and follow the direction of the brow’s curve, making sure to outline the top of the brow line.
How to apply eyebrow makeup
When it comes to eyebrow makeup, always pick a colour that’s one shade darker than your hair colour, to better frame your face.
Things you should never do to your eyebrows:
- Shave them;
- Over-pluck them;
- Pluck above the brow line;
- Remove too many hairs from between your brows;
- Draw them on with a black eyebrow pencil.
Products we love:
* Eyebrow powder box, by Lise Watier. A must for creating the perfect brow!
* Sally Hansen tweezers, great for precise plucking. Make sure you don’t lose them because they’ll last for a lifetime!
* Blonde eyebrow pencil, by Personnelle. You’ll love the eyebrow brush on the end of the pencil.
A practical eyebrow kit that allows you to sculpt and style your brows to create a look that is well-defined and structured or subtle and natural.
Enhance your look with the Personnelle Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil. With its powdery texture and carefully selected colours, you can redefine your brows without worry. The built-in brush allows you to tame rebellious hairs and blend the colour for a more natural look.