Wrinkles, Darkness, Firmness

Product Details

Did you know that only 20% of signs of aging are inevitable? The other 80% can be visibly reduced.

The eyes are the most noticable feature of the face and the eyes are how we guess one's age. Blue Therapy Eye acts to visibly reduce wrinkles, darkness and firmness to keep your eyes looking their best. Act on visible accumulated damage to reveal the appearance of a younger, luminous look.


80% of the signs of aging can be visibly reduced./


Wrinkles appear smoother, the eye contour feels tighter as though uplifted and under-eye darkness appears reduced for a visible transformation. Suitable for all skin types.


A rich and nutritive texture adapted to the fine, delicate skin of the eye contour. Non-sticky, non-shiny.


3-Step Application Ritual:
1. WRINKLE ACTION: “waves movement” - palpate-roll on wrinkles to smooth
2. DARK SPOT ACTION: “bubble movement” - pinch dark spot to reboost micro-circulation
3. FIRMING ACTION: “crab movement” - circular movement to replump the skin.


A. Floa Aquae: From Klamath Lake, Oregon, known for its firming action.
L. Ochroleuca: A macro-algae from North Brittany waters in the Atlantic Ocean, known for its repairative action.
Pure Thermal Plankton: Regeneration and soothing action.


15 ml


Product #540163
U.P.C. #3605540843741

󰄌 󰄋

󰁻 󰁞

Exclusive Offers Exclusive Offers

This product is eligible for free shipping with a purchase of $25 or more on selected products (details )

󰁻 󰁠

Order and Payment Order and Payment

Earn AIR MILES® reward miles. Purchases billed outside of Quebec or New Brunswick are not eligible for AIR MILES® reward miles.
Find out more

Your online transactions are always secure. Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

󰁻 󰁤

Shipment Shipment

Your order will be processed quickly and delivered by Canada Post.
Find out more

󰁻 󰁜

Return and Guarantee Return and Guarantee

You can always return a Personnelle product for an exchange or a full refund. Please bring the product back to a Jean Coutu store. If you purchased this item online, please contact our customer service department. We want to ensure that your online shopping experience at JeanCoutu.com is enjoyable. If you are not entirely satisfied, please contact customer service within 30 days following the delivery of your product. For more details, consult our return policy. You can always return a Personnelle product for an exchange or a full refund. Please bring the product back to a Jean Coutu store. We will exchange or reimburse the product within 30 days at the PJC Jean Coutu of your choice. The product must be returned to us suitable for resale in its original packaging and with the original sales receipt. For reasons related to copyright infringement, CDs, DVDs CD-ROMs and video games must be returned in their original packaging unopened. Refund will be processed with the original method of payment. A valid photo ID may be required.
Exceptions: no exchange or refund on prepaid cards, products on final sale, hygienic, orthopaedic or Home Healthcare products or products covered under the Pharmacy Act (including prescriptions and certain over the counter medication).