Consult the medication dictionary to quickly obtain detailed information
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
Your message has been sent.
Wrinkles, Darkness, Firmness
Did you know that only 20% of signs of aging are inevitable? The other 80% can be visibly reduced. The eyes are the most noticable feature of the face and the eyes are how we guess one's age. Blue Therapy Eye acts to visibly reduce wrinkles, darkness and firmness to keep your eyes looking their best. Act on visible accumulated damage to reveal the appearance of a younger, luminous look.80% of the signs of aging can be visibly reduced.Wrinkles appear smoother, the eye contour feels tighter as though uplifted and under-eye darkness appears reduced for a visible transformation. Suitable for all skin types.A rich and nutritive texture adapted to the fine, delicate skin of the eye contour. Non-sticky, non-shiny.
Ratings & Reviews