These services are offered by the pharmacist owners affiliated with Jean Coutu.
Learn more about this service
This infection occurs when there is a proliferation of fungi in the vagina. The most common signs and symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection usually occur within three days of its onset. They involve:
- Thick and sticky, but odourless vaginal secretions
- Severe itching, burning sensation, redness and swelling in the vulva area
- Red spots or sores if the area of the vulva has been scratched.
Quebec and New Brunswick: If you have yeast vaginitis symptoms, the pharmacist can give you advice, assess your situation and recommend or prescribe the treatment required, if any.
Ontario: Your pharmacist can give you advice and help you choose the best medication for your situation.
Sorry, no matches for your search on
Here are a few tips to help you find what you are looking for:
- Check the spelling
- Avoid abbreviations
- Search only for one or two terms
- Try with different words or broader terms
Please feel free to use the main search bar located at the top right of the page for more in depth search results.
Book an appointment
Find a pharmacy offering this service