The contest is now over.
Thank you for your participation!
Here are the names of the lucky winners:
- Marie-Eve Leblanc from Pont Rouge
- Carole Noël from Trois-Rivières
- Marie-Hélène Lambert from St-Hubert
- Jocelyne Bergeron from Montreal
- Elodie Cardinal from Farnham
- The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc. (the “Organizer”) is the organizer of the “Health yourself” Contest (the “Contest”).
Eligibility and Registration
- The Contest will run from October 4, 2018 at 00:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Contest start date”) up until October 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Contest end date”).
- The Contest is intended solely for Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick residents who have reached their majority in their province of residence and enrolled in the AIR MILES® Reward Program (the “Entrants”). If the Entrant has not enrolled in the AIR MILES® Reward Program (the “Program”), he/she may do it directly online at www.airmiles.ca*. Program enrolment is free and immediate. The Entrant must ensure that the address and telephone number provided in his/her AIR MILES® member account are at all times accurate to help the Organizer contact him/her, as needed.
*When enrolling in the Program, the Entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time.
- Employees of the Organizer, of subsidiaries, its parent company, of any corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or related to this corporation, of all affiliates (all the employees of The Jean Coutu Group’s Head Office and of the Jean Coutu Network), and alsoof the representatives and advertising or promotional agencies of record for the Contest (the “Partners”) or any other stakeholder directly involved in the Contest, and the individuals living with them are not allowed to enter the Contest.
- There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest. The Entrant may enrol either when purchasing a participating product or without any purchase.
- With purchase
Between October 4 2018 at 00:01 and October 18 2018 at 23:59 with any purchase of a participating product of one of the eligible brands* at establishments affiliated with the Organizer, and upon presentation of a valid AIR MILES® membership card, the Entrant will automatically be entered in the Contest.
*Eligible brands: Olay, Old Spice, Herbal Essence, Always, Tampax, Iory, Crest, Oral B et/ou Scope (Excluding travel-size products).
Each purchase provides one automatic Contest entry.If the participant makes a return and receives a refund on any of the participating products purchased within the valid period of the Contest, the participant may lose their participation in this Contest, at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizer. The participant would then have the option of participating in this Contest via the “No Purchase Required” mode described below
- No purchase required
The Participant may enter the Contest by sending their entry by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org between 00:01 a.m. on October 4, 2018 and before 11:59 on October 18, 2018. The participant must provide all the following information to be eligible for the draw:
- Indicate the title of the contest in the subject of his e-mail;
- Write a letter of fifty (50) words explaining why they should win the Prize (hereinafter defined). Participation emails including attachments and download links will be automatically disqualified;
- Indicate you the AIR MILES® Collector number;
- Answer the following question correctly:
“What is your favorite product of one of the eligible brands”
Limit of one entry per day per participant and per email address. Additional entries will be disqualified. A participant can not use more than one email address to enter the contest. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- With purchase
- For the purposes of these rules, the Participant is the person whose name appears on the AIR MILES® Collector’s Account and it is to this person that the prize will be awarded if he/she is selected and declared a winner.
- On October 23, 2018 at 11 a.m. (Eastern Time), five (5) participants will be selected electronically and randomly by “PROMOTION SOLUTIONS” located at 2261, Royal Windsor, and Unit C in Mississauga, Ontario (the Selected Participant”).
- The Winners (defined below) are each awarded the following prize (the “Prize”) i.e.:
"A Amerispa gift card valued at $ 1 000”.
- To be declared a Winner, the Selected Entrant must:
- be reached by telephone by the Organizer within 3 days following the selection of entrants. If the Selected Entrant cannot be reached within this time period, his/her Contest entry will be cancelled and a second entrant will be selected. If the second entrant is not reached within 3 days following the second selection, his/her Contest entry will be cancelled, no other entrant will be selected, and the Prize will not be awarded.
- Answer correctly a mathematical skill-testing question on the Statement and Organizer Liability Waiver form (the “Form”);
- Accept the Prize as described in the contest rules herein (the “Rules”); the Prize may not be assigned, modified or redeemed in part or in whole against any amount or other consideration.
- Complete and sign the Statement and Organizer Liability Waiver form (the “Form”) and return it to the Organizer within the time period shown in the letter attached to the Form. Should the Winner fail to return the Form within this time period, the Prize will be awarded to another entrant;
- have accepted the conditions relative to the Prize;
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received by the Contest closing date.
- Procter & Gamble acts only as the Prize supplier and is not involved in the Contest management; the Contest is managed by the Organizer only.
- LoyaltyOne, Co. (“LoyaltyOne”) is in no way involved in the Contest management.
- Should a Selected Entrant refuse to accept the Prize, the Organiser and Partners will be free from all their obligations with respect to the Prize towards this Selected Entrant.
- The Organizer and Partners reserve the right, at their entire discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend, in whole or in part, the Contest should an event occur or any other human intervention reflects or adversely affects the Contest administration, security, impartiality or normal administration in accordance with the Contest Rules and with the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, as required. In any event, the Organizer, its subsidiaries and affiliates and the Partners will not be required to award more than one prize or any prize otherwise than in compliance with these Rules.
- The Organiser and Partners assume no responsibility whatsoever in all cases where their failure to act would result from an occurrence or a situation beyond their control or a strike, a lock-out or any labour dispute in their stores, organizations or firms providing Contest administration services.
- The Organizer and Partners assume no responsibility whatsoever for any problem, including but not limited to: a network or phone line, online computer system, server or supplier, hardware and/or software technical failures or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, bug, data transmission failure, or an entry that is late, lost, unsuccessful, misdirected, incomplete or inaccurate, which may limit a person's ability to enter the contest.
- By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organizer, the Partners and their representatives to use, if required, his/her names, picture, image, his/her statement with respect to the Prize, his/her place of residence and/or his/her voice without any form of compensation, at their discretion and without limitations as to the period of use, in any media, throughout the world, for advertising purposes or for any other purpose.
- If, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the Winners, the Organiser and Partners could not award the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) as described in the official Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award as a Prize (or a portion of the Prize) a prize of the same nature or of an equivalent value, at their own discretion, or the value of the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) in cash.
- The Winner will hold the Organiser and Partners, their advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all accidents whatsoever he/she could suffer from entering the Contest or against any damages whatsoever he/she could suffer further to the Prize acceptance and use.
- The Organizer has duly paid the rights required regarding this Contest in accordance with the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines (L.R.Q., Chapter L-6).
- Any dispute regarding the organisation of a promotional contest may be referred to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux to be settled. Any dispute regarding a prize award may be referred to the Régie solely in view of resolving the issue.
- Any Participant who fails to comply with these Rules may be disqualified.
- Any false statement from an entrant will automatically disqualify his/her Contest entry.
- The decisions of the Organizer and the Partners are final and may not be appealed.
- To review the Contest Rules and the list of Winners, go to www.jeancoutu.com/en/contests.
- The Winner may claim his/her Prize from the Organizer, i.e. The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc.
- In case of discrepancy between the French and English versions of Contest Rules, the French version will prevail.
™/® Trademark/Registered Trademark of AM Royalties Limited Partnership, used under licence by LoyaltyOne, Co. and The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc.