The contest is now over.
Thank you for your participation!
Here are the name of the lucky winner:
- Carole Barnes from Lachute
Your dream cruise
1. The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc. (the "Organizer") is the Organizer of the "Your dream cruise" contest (the "Contest"). For the purposes of these Rules, only the Organizer administers the Contest.
Eligibility and registration
2. The Contest begins on March 28, 2019 at 00:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) (the “Start date of the Contest”) and ends on October 2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (the “End date of the Contest”).
3. The Contest is intended solely for residents of Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick who have reached the age of 21 by the Contest Start Date.
4. Employees of the Organizer, of subsidiaries, its parent company, of any corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or related to this corporation, of all affiliates (all the employees of The Jean Coutu Group’s Head Office and of the Jean Coutu Network), and also of the representatives and advertising or promotional agencies of record for the Contest (the “Partners”) or any other stakeholder directly involved in the Contest, and the individuals living with them are not allowed to enter the Contest.
5. To participate in the contest, the Participant must subscribe to the Jean Coutu Newsletter either by filling out the registration form at jeancoutu.com or at the checkout counter in any Jean Coutu store.
If the Participant enters his AIR MILES card number in his Newsletter profile, he will receive 10 additional entries in the contest.
The Participant who is already subscribed to the newsletter will automatically be registered in the contest and will obtain 10 additional entries if his AIR MILES card number is entered in his Newsletter profile.
6. Limit of one entry per email address, per Entrant, for the entire duration of the contest.
7. On November 12, 2019 at 11 a.m. (Eastern Time), one (1) participant will be selected electronically and randomly by “PROMOTION SOLUTIONS” located at 2261, Royal Windsor, Unit C in Mississauga, Ontario (the “Selected Participant”).
8. The Winner (as defined hereunder) will be awarded the following prize:
"A credit-vacation package of a $ 10 000 value at the « Voyages Chartier » Agency for a cruise of the winner's choice".
The credit-vacation package must be enjoyed before October 9, 2020. It must be used in full on a single trip.
9. To be declared a Winner, the Selected Participant must:
a) be reached by telephone by the Organizer within 3 days following the selection of the Selected Participant. If the Selected Participant is not reached within the determined delay, his contest entry will be cancelled, and a second Selected Participant will be selected. If the second Selected Participant is not reached within 3 days following the second selection, his contest entry will be cancelled, and no other Selected Participant will be selected, and the Prize will not be awarded;
b) have answered correctly a math skill-testing question on the Declaration and the Organizer Liability Exemption form (the “Form”);
c) have accepted the Prize as described here in (the “Rules”), which may not be transferred, modified or exchanged in part or in whole against a sum of money or any other value;
d) have completed and signed the Declaration and the Organizer Liability Exemption form (the “Form”) and have returned it to the Organizer in the delay indicated in the e-mail accompanying the Form. Should the Winner fail to return the Declaration and the Organizer Liability Exemption form in the required delay, the Prize will be awarded to another Participant;
e) have accepted the conditions relative to the Prize;
10. The chances of winning depend on the number of valid entries received by the Contest Closing Date.
11. Should a Selected Entrant refuse to accept the Prize, the Organizer and Partners will be released from all their obligations toward this Entrant with respect to the Prize.
12. The Organizer and Partners reserve the right, at their entire discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend, in whole or in part, the Contest in the case of any event or any human intervention liable to corrupt or affect the administration, security, objectivity or normal conduct of the Contest as provided for in the Contest Rules, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des Jeux du Québec, as required. In any event, the Organizer, its subsidiaries and affiliates and the Partners will not be required to award more than one Prize or to award any prize other than in compliance with the Contest Rules.
14. The Organizer and Partners assume no responsibility whatsoever in all cases where their failure to act has resulted from an occurrence or a situation beyond their control or from a strike, a lock-out or any other labour dispute in their stores, organizations, or firms whose services are used for the holding of the Contest.
15. The Organizer and Partners assume no responsibility whatsoever for any problem, including but not limited to: a technical failure of any network or phone line, online computer system, server or supplier, hardware and/or software or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, bug, or data transmission failure.
16. By entering the Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organizer, the Partners and their representatives to use, if required, the Winners' names, pictures, likeness, statements with respect to the Prize, place of residence and/or voice without any form of compensation, at their discretion and without limitations as to the period of use, in any media, worldwide, for advertising purposes or for any other purpose.
17. If, for reasons beyond their control and unrelated to the Winners, the Organizer and Partners cannot award the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) as described in the Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award as a Prize (or as a portion of the Prize) a prize of the same nature and of an equivalent value, or to award, at their own discretion, the value of the Prize (or a portion of the Prize) in cash.
18. The Winner releases the Organizer and Partners, their advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any accident, damage, loss, prejudice or inconvenience whatsoever that he/she may suffer from entering the Contest or any damage whatsoever that he/she may suffer resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize.
19. The Organizer has duly paid the required fees related to this Contest, in accordance with the Act respecting lotteries, public contests and amusement machines (L.R.Q., Chapter L-6).
20. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of an advertising contest may be referred to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the "Régie") for settlement. Any dispute regarding a prize may be referred to the Régie solely for the purpose of settling the matter.
21. Any Entrant who fails to comply with these Contest Rules may be disqualified.
22. Any false statement made by an Entrant will automatically disqualify his/her Contest entry.
23. The Organizer’s and Partners’ decisions are final and may not be appealed.
24. To view the Contest Rules and the list of winners, please visit www.jeancoutu.com/contest.
25. The Winner may claim their Prize from the Organizer, i.e. the Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc.
26. In case of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of the Contest Rules, the French version shall prevail.